The head of the region got acquainted with the progress of the sowing work of a number of peasant farms, the construction of a dairy farm for 1200 heads and the longest irrigation system in the world with a length of 1.2 kilometers.
Akim of Pavlodar region visited Pavlodar region
The main indicators on the development of agriculture in the region were presented by the deputy akim of the region Meiram Uteshov. He reported on the complete readiness of agricultural machinery, the completion of sowing work, the construction of 13 dairy farms in two years.
– The sown area in the region is 1554 thousand hectares. The regional anti-crisis headquarters promptly worked with all enterprises, especially with those who were purchased in Russia. Subsidies for fuel have increased by four percent this year compared to last year. 3.9 billion tenge of subsidies were allocated to our region from the republican budget. The issue of a shortage of another 500 million tenge will be considered by the end of July, the necessary payments will be made, – assured M. Uteshov.
24 percent of the total irrigation area falls on the Pavlodar region. Akim of Pavlodar region Yerzhan Imanslyam also presented his brief report on agricultural indicators.
– This year we increased the area for cabbage and onions. We have received subsidies for 1.6 thousand tons of fuel and lubricants. In general, there is potential for irrigation in the region, we annually increase the area by 30 hectares, Yerzhan Imanslyam said.
The best in the world
The first object of the visit was the Askhat farm. Head Kadyrbek Nurpeisov proudly demonstrated the Spanish irrigation system with a coverage of 1.2 kilometers. The unit cost the farm 254 thousand euros.
“Its length is the longest in the world,” the entrepreneur emphasized. – Usually in farms the standard maximum is 800 meters. Our watering machine produces up to nine irrigations per season. Walks frontally, covering approximately 240 hectares. This year we took two additional sprinklers, increased the irrigated area by 105 hectares. We are converting our pasture lands to irrigation.
All this will lead to a doubling of agricultural production. If earlier in the Askhat farm they collected up to four hundred tons of products per hectare, then in the future they plan to double the figure.
Now the head of KH plans to build a vegetable store for 10 thousand tons. The project is already ready. Abylkair Skakov approved this idea.
- First of all, it is not for us, but for you. After all, if you do not have the necessary storage space, you will be forced to sell up to 80 percent of the vegetables from the fields at a low price,” the akim noted.
Water for irrigation is pumped from the Irtysh. This year, the farm also spent money on new water pipes – 7.7 kilometers of the pipeline were replaced with plastic.
The largest area on the farm is occupied by potatoes – 140 hectares. A third of the fields are given over to Lady Claire and Newton potato chips.
- We decided to try this year, we cooperate with the company. They supply us with seeds, and we grow potatoes for them in our fields,” explained Kadyrbek Nurpeisov.
On average, 35 tons per hectare are harvested annually from the fields of the Askhat Farm. At the same time, the enterprise sells 70 percent of vegetables throughout the country, 30 percent remains in Pavlodar markets.
In the usual rhythm
The working trip was continued by familiarization with the progress of field work in the farm “Raduga”. According to the head Stanislav Kim, drip irrigation is preferred to irrigation systems on the farm.
“Sprinklers will cost us more,” the entrepreneur is convinced. We water once every three days. There are two pumps with a capacity of 7.5 kW, each designed for 10 hectares. We plan to harvest the first harvest after July 20.
Previously, the priority of the farm was carrots, this year they decided to plant potatoes. All products are sold in Kazakhstan. 70 percent are sold from the fields, the rest is kept in a storage facility designed for 500 tons.
The order was fulfilled
After the Chernoyarsk rural district, Abylkair Skakov visited the Arman farm. The head of the KH, businessman Botagoz Ilyasova, immediately took on a playful tone.
- You gave us an order to take new equipment, we fulfilled it. Now give us your baht for two vegetable stores. We have already planned one, we will start construction this year,” said Botagoz Kanatovna.
- Every year, our region increases the capacity of its storage facilities by 10 percent, over the next three years we plan to keep up to 650 thousand tons of vegetables in storage. And this is an investment in your future, you should not just sell from the field, but first secure a reliable rear for yourself in the future, – A. Skakov emphasized.
The farm grows potatoes, carrots, next year they plan onions and cabbage. Ten people work in the fields.
In response to the entrepreneur’s message that they use American sprinklers, Deputy Akim Meiram Uteshov advised them to use Chinese ones that cost half as much.